Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Book of Negroes to lend?

Hi Gals,

Awesome night last night! Thanks Jenn for hosting. You have a beautiful home! Great food too! Did someone say cheese? YUM! I've been looking through Yann Martel's book and decided that Metamorphosis might totally bum me out- didn't realize it was about a man turning into a bug. Ick. Also, I really want to read The Book of Negroes over the summer. Does anyone have a copy you'd loan me? Please e-mail me if you do: esther@estherkane.com

Won't be at May's meeting :( because will be in Toronto visiting family but hope you gals have a great time and see you in June!

Hugs,

Esther

1 comment:

  1. Hi Esther, I have a copy of B.O.N. to lend to you. Maybe just send me a reminder before the June meet so I'll be sure to bring it along:) Have a great time in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete